Tespa challenges college leaders from across the nation to build an extraordinary event in each region.
Last week, we announced the Regional Event Challenge (REC), a one-of-a-kind support program that will allow college chapters to break through entry-level barriers and host epic events limited only by their imagination. Let’s take a closer look at how you can take your region’s event challenge to the next level!
- Unite chapters across the region with a collaborative goal
- Allow chapters to collaborate on a large-scale collegiate event that will unite members from across the region
- Promote the growth and legitimacy of collegiate eSports
- 1 massive gaming event in each region
- 4 elected regional event challenge planning committees
- 4 months to plan the event from start to finish
- Up to $15,000 in funding provided by Tespa
- High-powered Tespa partners sponsoring each event
GETTING INVOLVED AS A CHAPTER LEADER
Planning a massive event with multiple moving parts is a long and challenging process. With $15,000 on the table, we’re looking for the most dedicated and experienced leaders in North America to team up with other leaders in their region for their biggest challenge yet!
JOINING YOUR REGION'S REC COMMITTEE
- Join your Region’s Facebook Group and meet your Tespa Regional Coordinators
- Attend your region’s first Regional Leadership Council
- Apply for an Executive Commitee Position on your region’s planning committee
REGIONAL EVENT CHALLENGE RESOURCES
Understanding your event and making a plan is essential. To help you stay informed, we’ve collected a list of resources that we’ll be updating weekly with more Regional Event Challenge information as it gets released!