Make sure your chapter is ready for the 2019-2020 Academic Year!
With Summer Break on the horizon, we thought it'd be a good idea to put together a checklist of tasks you'll need to complete for your chapter before school starts in the Fall. Here's a quick walkthrough with everything you'll need to know.
2019 Tespa Chapter Charter Signing
The 2019 Active and Beta Charters are now available online! In order to receive Tespa support for the 2019-2020 academic year, you'll need to read and digitally sign the 2019 Charter by June 30. Here's how you can get your charter:
- Read through the Active Charter or Beta Charter. See our Developer's Notes for a deep dive on the requirements and benefits.
- Reach out to your Chapter Coordinator to provide the email of the signee. We'll send the 2019 Charter to the signee via DocuSign.
- Read through, initial, and sign the 2019 Charter via DocuSign.
Complete Your Officer Transition
Last month, we released an optional Transition Guide that explains how to transfer leadership from one class to the next. Regardless of whether or not you follow the guide, you'll need to complete your Officer Role Check on MyTespa by May 17 to confirm your officers for the upcoming Academic Year.
- Head to the Transition Page and look through the resources available.
- Read our Blog for instructions on how to complete your Role Check.
Complete Your Campaign Requirement
In order to maintain your Active or Beta chapter status, you're required to successfully complete at least one Campaign event per Semester. Last week, we announced our Rise of Shadows Campaign Bundle, so it's a great time to complete your requirement. As a reminder, Campaign Applications will close on May 19.
- Head to the Campaign Page for general information.